Here I'll share with you my 3D creation work. I hope you enjoy it!

sábado, 3 de septiembre de 2011

Weight Lift Animation

This is project I'm working nowadays.
I began this project on a Animation Master Course last year, as a animation practice and it consist in a weight lift action with a character. This character is Max Rigging, and I don't do it, I caught it from internet.

One year later I've resumed this animation cause I want to do more realistic movements to character, so I'm working in it.
At first, I did a really basic 2D blocking to put actions and set timming between these.


Later, I began with the 3D animation on 3D Studio Max. I've only done animation on following video, because character model, rigging and background have already done.


So now, I've to do the in-between keys and refine actions to do the complete animation.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario