Here I'll share with you my 3D creation work. I hope you enjoy it!

sábado, 3 de septiembre de 2011

Tintin 3D

I began this project, because I wanted to practice more organic modeling, but I thought that I was not ready to do a human modeling, so I began modeling a cartoon character, as Tintin, but as real as possible.
This is the reason why I've done all wrinkles on Tintin's cloth.

First, I did a basic modeling, as you can see on the following image:


Then, I did the skinning and rigging with biped to put it in a pose (I chose Tintin peculiar walking, as following)

When I got the pose I wanted, I continued modeling parts I thought was wrong on old Tintin model, and I added some wrinkles and details on cloth, arms and legs.

So, finally I've got the model I wanted at first, and this is it:

Work is not completed, because I've to texture it and do a good background to put it there. I hope I'll have enough time on following weeks to complete it and post it here, on my blog.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario